- 1 (8 oz) package ⅓ fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Prego
- 100% Natural Pizza Sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded Kraft
- 2% Natural Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 17 slices Hormel
- Turkey Pepperoni
- ½ cup Jimmy Dean
- Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Crumbles
- ½ cup fresh, sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup fresh, sliced green pepper
- Additional garlic powder, to taste
Preheat oven to 350
Lightly spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
With a hand-held mixer mix cream cheese, eggs, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
Spread pizza sauce on crust and top with cheese and toppings.
Sprinkle pizza with a light sprinkling of additional garlic powder.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Makes 8 servings.
Serving size: 2 ¼ x 3 ¼inch slice
Total Calories: 185
Fat: 13 g
Net Carbohydrates: 3.2 g (Total Carbohydrates 3.8 g; Dietary Fiber 0.6 g)
Protein: 12.5 g