Sculptra® Aesthetic provides gradual results that can last more than two years
Sculptra Aesthetic is a facial injectable that works gradually in a series of treatments including under eyes, anti aging and wrinkles — on average, three injection sessions over a few months — for a subtle, more youthful looking appearance.
Goes to the source of facial aging
Sculptra Aesthetic targets the underlying causes of the signs of facial aging. It can give you noticeable results that emerge subtly and can last for more than 2 years.* It begins to work within the deep dermis, replacing lost collagen where your skin’s structure is reinforced. This reinforced collagen structure provides a foundation that gradually restores the look of fullness of your shallow to deep facial wrinkles and folds that have depleted over time.
The Sculptra Aesthetic difference
Sculptra Aesthetic is different because it gradually and subtly corrects these facial wrinkles and folds. This can provide a refined, more youthful looking appearance that can last for more than 2 years.* Sculptra Aesthetic is made from a synthetic material called poly-L-lactic acid, which is gradually and naturally absorbed by the body as it works to replace lost collagen. Poly-L-lactic acid has been used for decades in dissolvable stitches and as a facial injectable since 1999 in over 30 countries.
- Corrects shallow to deep facial wrinkles and folds that appear with aging by replacing lost collagen
- Suitable for deep folds between the nose and mouth, the lines framing the mouth, chin wrinkles and volume loss, temples
- Gradually gives you a more youthful appearance
- Offers long-lasting results that can last more than two years
- Does not contain human, animal or bacterial components
- Does not require allergy testing prior to treatment
- Does not involve lasers or incisions
- Is absorbed naturally by the body
Aspire Galderma Rewards
Asprire Galderma Rewards rewards you with points to redeem toward instant savings on Galderma treatments and products including Dysport, Restylane, Restylane Silk and Sculptra Aesthetic. Learn more and join today. Aspire offers additional points when you refer a friend to the program. Plus, if you receive a treatment of Dysport at least four times in two years from our experienced doctors in Overland Park, you’ll earn bonus points.
After three treatment sessions. Photos courtesy of Galderma.