Serving size: 4 oz. chicken and 1/2 C sauce
Total fat: 7 g
Cholesterol: 66 mg
Sodium: 232 mg
Potassium: 768 mg
Total carbohydrates: 16 g (Dietary Fiber: 4 g ; Sugars: 3 g)
Protein: 34 g
- 1 lb chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric, ground
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1½ cup crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- 6 oz Chobani® Greek Yogurt (plain)
- 4 Tbsp cilantro
- Heat oil in a heavy pot over medium heat. Add chopped onion, cooking for 3 minutes.
- Add ginger and garlic, cooking for 1 minute. Then add cumin, Garam Masala, turmeric, chili powder, and salt, mixing well.
- Stir in tomatoes, coconut milk, and yogurt. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken and simmer for another 10-15 minutes.
- Mix in cilantro and serve.
Source: mediweightloss.com. Recipe adapted from Skinnytaste Blog recipe.