Covid-19 Safety Plan
Mirabile M.D. Cares About Safety
To ensure your health, our team is taking extra safety measures and will follow a strict cleaning protocol throughout each day. Patient rooms, doorknobs, and all surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned prior to opening, at the end of each day and between patient visits. In addition, we are following KDHE and CDC guidelines regarding social distancing, mask wearing, travel mandates, and patient symptoms or exposure.
UPDATED 7/16/20: The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) has issued mandates on travel-related quarantines. If you have traveled to the locations listed below you are asked to self-quarantine for 14 days upon your return. If you have an appointment with our office and have traveled to these locations within the past 14 days, you will be required to reschedule your appointment.
Cruise Ship or River Cruise Passenger
International travel to the following: Bahrain or French Guiana. Countries with a CDC Level 3 Travel Health Notice, including China, Iran, European Schengen area, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and Brazil.
What to Expect
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have a temperature of 100 degrees or greater, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you have come in contact with anyone in the past 14 days who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you have traveled to the locations listed above on or after the designated dates within the past 14 days, you will ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- Staff and patients are required to wear a mask while in our office. Please bring a mask to your appointment.
- Our patient schedules will be adjusted to minimize your time in the waiting room and also allow for adequate social distancing. The timing of your arrival is very important. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. If you are late for your appointment we will reschedule you for another day.
- Our providers will closely adhere to allotted appointment times and will not be able to extend the length of your visit.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment.
- Please enter through our main/front entrance doors. The side entrance to our suite will be exit only.
- Upon your arrival, a team member will take your temperature and will ask you a few questions regarding your recent health and potential exposure to COVID-19.
- We will be taking walk-ins for Vitamin B injections only. Our Medi-Weightloss team will have a designated area for these patients.
- Our waiting room will be set up to accommodate social distancing and all magazines, books, etc. will be removed.
We understand that everyone is ready to return to regular routines and activities. If we all continue to work together we can help flatten the curve and get back to some sort of normalcy. In the meantime, we truly appreciate your cooperation and understanding