Covid-19 Safety Plan
Mirabile M.D. Cares About Safety
To ensure your health, our team is taking extra safety measures and will follow a strict cleaning protocol throughout each day. Patient rooms, doorknobs, and all surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned prior to opening, at the end of each day and between patient visits. In addition, we are following KDHE and CDC guidelines regarding social distancing, mask wearing, travel mandates, large gathering guidelines, and patient symptoms or exposure.
Recent Travel & Attendance at Large Gatherings
UPDATED 9/22/20 per The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE).
Those who have traveled to the following locations need to quarantine for 14 days after arrival in Kansas. If an appointment is scheduled with our office during this 14 day period, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- Attended/traveled to mass gathering events out-of-state of 500 people or greater where individuals did not socially distance (6 feet) and wear masks.
- Traveled to Aruba August 27 – September 10.
- Been on a cruise ship or river cruise on or after March.
- Others needing to quarantine: Received notification from public health officials (state or local) that you are a close contact of a laboratory-confirmed case of COVID-19.
What to Expect
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have a temperature of 100 degrees or greater, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you have come in contact with anyone in the past 14 days who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you have traveled to the locations listed above on or after the designated dates within the past 14 days, you will ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- Staff and patients are required to wear a mask while in our office. Please bring a mask to your appointment.
- Our patient schedules will be adjusted to minimize your time in the waiting room and also allow for adequate social distancing. The timing of your arrival is very important. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. If you are late for your appointment we will reschedule you for another day.
- Our providers will closely adhere to allotted appointment times and will not be able to extend the length of your visit.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment.
- Please enter through our main/front entrance doors. The side entrance to our suite will be exit only.
- Upon your arrival, a team member will take your temperature and will ask you a few questions regarding your recent health and potential exposure to COVID-19.
- We will be taking walk-ins for Vitamin B injections only. Our Medi-Weightloss team will have a designated area for these patients.
- Our waiting room will be set up to accommodate social distancing and all magazines, books, etc. will be removed.
We understand that everyone is ready to return to regular routines and activities. If we all continue to work together we can help flatten the curve and get back to some sort of normalcy. In the meantime, we truly appreciate your cooperation and understanding