Covid-19 Safety Plan
Mirabile M.D. Cares About Safety
To ensure your health, our team is taking extra safety measures and following a strict cleaning protocol throughout each day. In addition, we are following CDC guidelines regarding social distancing, mask-wearing, large gathering guidelines, and patient symptoms or exposure.
Recent Travel & Attendance at Large Gatherings
If you have attended/traveled to a mass gathering (500 people or greater) in the past 14 days where individuals did not social distance and wear masks, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment.
What to Expect
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have a temperature of 100 degrees or greater, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you have come in contact with anyone in the past 14 days who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- Staff and patients are required to wear a mask while in our office. Please bring a mask to your appointment.
- Our patient schedules will be adjusted to minimize your time in the waiting room and also allow for adequate social distancing. The timing of your arrival is very important. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. If you are late for your appointment we will reschedule you for another day.
- Our providers will closely adhere to allotted appointment times and will not be able to extend the length of your visit.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment.
- Please enter through our main/front entrance doors. The side entrance to our suite will be exit only.
- Upon your arrival, a team member will take your temperature and will ask you a few questions regarding your recent health and potential exposure to COVID-19.
- We will be taking walk-ins for Vitamin injections only. Our Medi-Weightloss team will have a designated area for these patients.
- Our waiting room is set up to accommodate social distancing and all magazines, books, etc. will be removed.