Jessica Burge, RN, BSN MedCosmetic
A native of Las Vegas, Jessica began her career as an Athletic Trainer working with orthopedic patients and collegiate athletes. With a strong interest in medical aesthetics and desire to help people look and feel their best, Jessica pursued a career in nursing. She earned her nursing degree from Avilla University in Kansas City, MO.
Jessica has received extensive training on cosmetic injectable use learning advanced techniques for the cosmetic correction of wrinkles, lost facial volume, Chemical Brow Lift, Liquid Facelift, Liquid Chin Implant, Hyperhydrosis (excessive underarm sweat), Nefertiti Neck Lift (to tighten drooping neck), and Cobblestone Chin (also known as ‘golf ball’ or ‘dimply’ chin).
Additionally, Jessica is fully trained on laser hair removal, Venus microlaser peel, Active FX, Skin Pen II, Ultherapy, Clear + Brilliant, ThermiVa, and Geneveve.
See a full list of Jessica’s training below.
Jessica appreciates that each patient has his or her own aesthetic goals and enjoys working with patients to achieve their desired outcome. She is a sports enthusiast and enjoys being outdoors, attending concerts, and spending time with her Pomeranian, Rocco and Shepherd-Husky, Diesel.
Jessica Burge, RN, BSN, MedCosmetic Master Injector – Training / Certificates
- Restylane/Dysport Injection Techniques training
- Radiesse Injection Techniques training
- Juvederm/Botox Injection Techniques training
- Belotero training
- PALETTE Level 2 training
- PALETTE Rejuvenating Lower Face Advanced training
- Duet Injector training
- Advanced Ultherapy training
- Advanced Dermal Filler and Advanced Neurotoxin Techniques Level II and Level VI courses, Aesthetic Show
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Training Symposium, Aesthetic Show
- ThermiVa training
- Geneveve training
- Advanced Sculptra training with Dr. Tittle
- EPIC Next Dimension injector training
- Master Course injector training with Dr. De Maio
- Advanced Canula training for dermal filler
- Kybella training
- Galderma Restylane Lyft / Silk Advanced Techniques training
- Voluma Advanced Techniques training
- Dr. Raj Chopra Master Injector Course training — selected as 1 of only 3 nurse injectors in the Kansas City area to participate in this exclusive training program