Tama Veltri has been a Licensed Esthetician since 1999. Tama works with each patient to develop a skin fitness plan that includes a combination of in-office, corrective treatments along with an at-home skin care regimen. Tama is passionate about helping patients improve skin conditions and overall skin health and vitality.
Tama was instrumental in the development of the Johnson County Community College esthetics curriculum, where she taught for 12 years. In addition, Tama is NCEA certified. NCEA certification represents the highest skin care credential available in the United States and adherence to the code of ethics of the esthetician profession.
Tama has extensive training in laser treatments, custom facials, chemical peels and makeup application. Tama’s more recent training and certification’s include:
- Ultherapy®, a non-surgical skin tightening and lifting treatment for the face, neck and decolletage. MedCosmetic is Kansas City’s only “Ulthera Center of Excellence.”
- Evoke by InMode
- Secret RF laser microneedling
- Morpheus8 RF microneedling
- Venus Microlaser Peel
- Laser Genesis
- Cutera excel V+, a dual wavelength, non-ablative laser system
- PICO Genesis laser
- enlighten laser tattoo removal
- Skin Pen II, one of the most effective vertical micro-needling devices available
- Lumenis LightSheer Inifinity and Duet laser hair removal systems
- truSculpt iD for non-surgical fat reduction
- truSculpt fleX for muscle sculpting
- Evolve body sculpting solutions
- Clear + Brilliant
- VI Peel
- Vaginal rejuvenation treatments
Tama is married with two teenage sons. She and her family enjoy traveling and being involved in their church. Tama is a dog-lover and passionate about dog rescue.
What is something people may not know about you? My dad was kidnapped by Patty Hearst and the SLA in the 1970’s!