Tama Veltri has been a Licensed Esthetician since 1999. Tama works with each patient to develop a skin fitness plan that includes a combination of in-office, corrective treatments along with an at-home skin care regimen. Tama is passionate about helping patients improve skin conditions and overall skin health and vitality.
Tama was instrumental in the development of the Johnson County Community College esthetics curriculum, where she taught for 12 years. In addition, Tama is NCEA certified. NCEA certification represents the highest skin care credential available in the United States and adherence to the code of ethics of the esthetician profession.
Tama has an extensive background and training with laser and radio frequency devices including laser tattoo removal, feminine wellness services, body sculpting and more.
- Ultherapy®, for facial and neck laxity
- Evoke, for facial and neck laxity
- Secret RF, radiofrequency microneedling
- Morpheus8, radiofrequency microneedling
- Venus Microlaser Peel
- Laser Genesis
- excel V+ laser
- PICO Genesis laser
- enlighten laser tattoo removal
- Permanent makeup removal including microblading
- Skin Pen microneedling
- Laser hair removal
- Body sculpting
- Clear + Brilliant
- VI Peel
- You Glow Girl facial
- Feminine wellness services for urinary leakage, vaginal laxity, vaginal dryness and other intimate wellness concerns
Tama is married with two sons. She and her family enjoy traveling and being involved in their church. Tama is a dog-lover and passionate about dog rescue.
What is something people may not know about you? My dad was kidnapped by Patty Hearst and the SLA in the 1970’s!