As a center for medical weight loss in Kansas City, Mirabile M.D. provides Medi-Weightloss, a weight management program that’s safe and effective. For those struggling to lose weight, or those wanting to lose weight and don’t know where to start, Mirabile M.D. makes the process easy and stress-free. Read on to find out what our Medi-Weightloss program entails and how you can get started with your provider.
What Is Medi-Weightloss?
Medi-Weightloss is a medically supervised weight loss program offered at Mirabile M.D. that allows our patients to lose weight in a safe, healthy manner, as well as keep the weight off in the future. Our three-phased program keeps you on track for the entire process by offering education, support, and guidance, helping you achieve your weight loss goals.
A customized nutrition program, exercise counseling, vitamin and mineral injections, and Medi-Weightloss products, including supplements and food items such as protein bars and protein powders, are available. Injections specifically will aid your weight loss journey by providing your body with the nutrients it needs to boost your metabolism, increase your energy level, improve your mood, and support healthier immune function.
Our Favorite Medi-Weightloss Injections at Mirabile M.D.
Vitamin and Mineral injections are the perfect way to boost your weight loss journey and give your body the supplements it needs. These injections are better absorbed by the body than oral nutritional supplements are, making the benefits of injectable nutrition therapy far more effective than other supplement forms.
With this in mind, the following injections are offered at Mirabile M.DThese injections are known to improve overall well-being and enhance your weight loss efforts, giving you the results you’re looking for.
1. Medi-Bolic Booster
The Medi-Bolic Booster injection is comprised of B12, as well as other essential amino acids, including inositol, methionine, and choline. B12 is known as the energy vitamin because it helps decrease fatigue and stimulates the use of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates in the body. Inositol is responsible for removing fat from the liver, like other amino acids, while choline increases fat metabolism by forming fat globules in the blood to maneuver fats in and out of the body’s cells.
This injection also offers a range of other benefits, such as:
- Curbing cravings
- Promoting hair and nail growth
- Enhancing metabolism and helping to eliminate fat
- Improving mental focus and mood
- Offering memory support
- Supporting liver function
- Strengthening immune system function
For those trying to lose weight by restricting their diet, vitamin B12 deficiency is very common. Therefore, the Medi-Bolic Booster is great for replenishing the body and maintaining good health for both your body and mind.
2. B6/B1 Injection
Two essential vitamins make up the B6/B1 Injection. Vitamin B6 helps with protein digestion by improving metabolism, providing necessary nutrients if you are on a low-calorie or keto diet. Vitamin B1 is a coenzyme that typically converts food to energy, but it’s also known to reduce sugar cravings.
The benefits of the B6/B1 Injection include:
- Increased metabolism
- Reduced water retention
- Efficient breakdown of carbohydrates
- Improved digestion and absorption of foods
- Decreased cravings
The B6/B1 Injection can also act as a natural diuretic, meaning it helps you excrete water, reducing water retention and sodium in the body.
3. B-Complex Injection
The B-Complex Injection is composed of the following B vitamins:
- Thiamine (B1)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Niacinamide (B3)
- Dexpanthenol (B5)
- Pyridoxine (B6)
Chemical reactions in your body are regulated by enzymes and proteins supplemented with B vitamins. All B vitamins are essential for keeping your brain healthy, especially since they are responsible for reducing stress, promoting memory health, offering sleep support, protecting eye health, and boosting your mood.
The B-Complex Injection also supports proper function of the immune system, nervous system, and the body’s cells. Supplementing your body with a B-Complex Injection can help to increase your metabolism, making this a great injection for those trying to lose weight.
4. L-Carnitine Injection
L-Carnitine is an amino acid derivative that functions as an antioxidant, helping the body turn fat into energy and supporting heart and brain function. This vitamin supplement is popular among athletes or active individuals because it can enhance exercise capability, increase athletic performance, and improve metabolic activity. This allows for more intense workouts and decreased muscle soreness and recovery time.
The L-Carnitine Injection is effective for Medi-Weightloss patients because it can help eliminate stubborn fat pockets that accumulate in the obliques, abdomen, upper arms, thighs, and other areas of the body when combined with a healthy exercise and diet program. Other benefits of this injection include:
- Lean muscle growth support
- Endurance improvement and increase in workload output during exercise
- Prevention of oxidative stress that can lead to other long-term health problems, such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and chronic inflammation
Although this vitamin is largely used by athletes, it’s a great supplement for any active adult looking to exercise more efficiently to lose weight.
5. Tri-Immune Boost
The Tri-Immune Boost injection is a triple defense formula for your immune system. The injection combines Glutathione, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), and Zinc, which all help support a healthy immune system, improve skin appearance, reduce inflammation, and enhance metabolic function.
The antioxidants and essential minerals in the Tri-Immune Boost injection help support your body’s immune response. Additionally, each vitamin brings its own unique benefits to the injection formula.
- Glutathione: This amino acid is important for the immune system as it provides protection and function support for host immune cells and other cells within the system.
- Vitamin C: As a strong antioxidant, this vitamin supports various cellular functions for both parts of the immune system—the innate and the adaptive.
- Zinc: Zinc plays a huge role in many immune system processes, such as aiding in wound healing and helping to combat infections.
The triple defense formula in the Tri-Immune Boost is a great supplement, as it provides immune system support and helps maintain your overall health.
6. Vitamin D3 Injection
Your body’s vitamin D levels can be supplemented with the Vitamin D3 Injection, which can help support weight loss efforts and offer several other health benefits.
- Bone Health: A vitamin D deficiency can lead to brittle, weak bones and increase your risk of developing osteoporosis. With a vitamin D3 supplement, your body can more easily absorb bone-building calcium, strengthening its bone structure.
- Heart Health: Vitamin D can help maintain healthy blood vessels and may even lower your risk for high blood pressure. It also helps to lower cholesterol, decreasing the risk of plaque buildup along the walls of blood vessels.
- Immune System Support: Germs and bacteria that cause the common cold, flu, and other illnesses may be warded off more easily with a Vitamin D3 injection. For those who struggle with autoimmune disorders, vitamin D3 may also help to reduce inflammation.
- Mood Elevation: A vitamin D3 supplement may help with certain mood disorders, such as depression, since low levels of vitamin D in the body tend to be linked with depression symptoms.
- Weight Loss and Diabetes Support: Those with low vitamin D levels are more likely to be obese or struggle with diabetes. The Vitamin D3 injection can help manage diabetes symptoms and even enhance weight loss efforts for those struggling to lose weight.
- Brain Health: There are several vitamin D receptors in the brain, making it a crucial supplement for better cognitive function.
The Vitamin D3 Injection can be received once every other week for patients looking to strengthen their immune system, improve bone health, and lose weight.
The Medi-Weightloss Program at Mirabile M.D.
Mirabile M.D. offers a 3-phase approach to weight loss, including Acute, Maintenance, and Wellness phases. During the Acute phase, each patient has the opportunity to meet with one of our providers to discuss overall health, Medi-Weightloss plans, and nutrition. You will gain access to our patient website that offers a range of physical activities and healthy recipes to try.
Then, during the Maintenance phase, patients meet with medical nutritionists weekly and may also receive vitamin and mineral injections. You’ll learn how to increase your calorie intake so you can maintain your goal weight.
Finally, patients in the Wellness phase learn strategies for lifetime health and wellness, and they continue to receive support from our providers on a monthly basis. With continual body composition analysis, you’ll be able to analyze your metabolism and continue to make healthy changes in your life going forward.
With customized nutrition plans and vitamin injection options, Mirabile M.D. can support, guide, and educate all patients about short-term changes that can lead to long-term results. While we do offer a men’s and women’s weight loss clinic at our office, Mirabile M.D. also provides many other services including MedCosmetic medical spa services and Hormone Therapy services for men and women. Contact us today at 913-888-7546 to schedule your appointment!